West Suburban Medical Center Welcomes You to "Think Pink: Get Screened!"
Published by West Suburban Medical Center on
Monday, October 25th, 2021, 3-7pm
River Forest Medical Campus
420 William Street, Building B
SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKERS:
- Barbara Martin, CEO, West Suburban Medical Center
- Camille Y. Lilly, State Representative, 78th District
- Rabia Bhatti, MD, Breast Surgeon
- Sandy Goldberg, PhD., Founder, A Silver Lining Foundation
- Greetings from Don Harmon, President, Illinois Senate
JOIN US FOR:
- Music and Refreshments
- “Ask the Breast Specialist”
- Kid-friendly activities
BREAST CANCER BY THE NUMBERS*:
- 250K+ new cases of invasive breast cancer each year.
- #2 cause of cancer-related death in women (after lung cancer).
- 1 in 8 women (12%) will develop breast cancer.
- Early detection is key: 5-year survival rate for breast cancer is nearly 100%.
*according to the American Cancer Society